Tuesday 7 February 2012

InsyaAllah you will find your way

It's been a long time since my final exam, I didn't write anything on this blog.
The truth is.. there are so many things that I wanted to share with you but..
when I'm thinking again.. 
sometimes its better just to keep it as a secret in my mind.
sometimes there are something that we can share and tell others..
but,
sometimes just let be me the only one knowing 
what I am thinking right now.


suddenly this morning, I am interested to read the article written by our CEO's
about the importance of Integrity, Honesty and Commitment
He truly believe that patience is the best remedy and don't ask what the company can give but.. 
what we can offer to the company in order for us to improve and prosper..
yess,, "patience"

I'm truly love what I am doing right now.
future,,.. maybe next month my current department will be dissolved
some of the staff stayed and others moved into other department or move out to other state..
itulah yang paling aku takut sebenarnya..
because meeting new people and finding the right group of friends takes times and patience..
but, after I read the article make me realize that..
this is my commitment to the company..
whatever decision or solution it is.. 
terimalah dengan hati terbuka.

InsyaAllah... InsyaAllah you will find your way..
don't despair and never loose hope...
cause Allah is always by your side...
InsyaAllah...
terubat jugak lah hati bile dengar lagu ni...

No comments:

Post a Comment