Thursday 22 December 2011

Food as Therapy

since 4 months ago, when i started my study back...
it was a looong tiring time i felt..
i have pushed myself, my energy, my thinking, my capability, my time, 
to the maximum level..
a little bit strees is good but..
overstreesss is not good for normal person.
on the weekday i need to go to work, weekend go the campus
i have children who need me, 
kesian sangat kat syahmi dan sara...
i'm so sory coz ibu buzy memanjang..
no more window shopping on the weekend..
no more bedtime stories..
no more lepak2 tgk movie.. (kat rumah je la..)

adik, i want u to be good... 

abg, i want u to be good..

there are so many thing happening...
and i need more food to make me feel good too...


yesss...
i'm so crazzyyy with chocolate...
tak kesah la...
kek cokelat ke, ice-cream cokelat ke, roti cokelat ke,
strawberry cecah cokelat ke, nenas cecah cokelat ke...
i really love chocolate..
it's make me feel good..

when i was in secondary school...
i didn't really like tomatoes
the taste is very bad..
but, after realizing tomatoes give u incredible benefit..
i started love it..
tapi bukannya tomato biasa ye..
i like plum tomatoes or cherry tomato..
the taste is not too bad la..
trust me..

if u cannot go to the vacation..
just take the good food as a therapy for yourself and you will fell good......

No comments:

Post a Comment